Dubbo Health Service Leadership Team
Debbie Bickerton, General Manager
Debbie took on the role of General Manager in 2012 and has been working at Dubbo Health Service for 14 years. Prior to becoming General Manager, she held senior nursing positions including the Director of Nursing for Dubbo Health Service. Her career has included roles in rural NSW, remote Northern Territory and New Zealand. Career highlights have included:
- transformation of Dubbo Health Service to a large rural referral centre
- the growth of medical specialist workforce
Debbie is looking forward to implementing new models of care and work practices that will complement the newly redeveloped state-of-the-art facilities. These will include a new Cardiac Catheter laboratory, an expanded Dialysis Unit, Radiotherapy Services, PET Scanner and an integrated Cancer Centre.
Dr Geoff Hardacre, Director of Medical Services
Dr Geoffrey Hardacre has had an extensive medical career at Dubbo Hospital and is currently the Director of Medical Services, with responsibility for overseeing the operations of the following:
- General surgery, Emergency and Critical Care
- Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Paediatrics
- Neurology and Stroke
- Haematology, Oncology and Palliative care
- Orthopaedics, Urology, ENT,
- Anaesthetics and Rheumatology
For information on medical or surgical positions please contact Medical Recruitment Coordinator email@example.com
Jenny Johnson, Director of Nursing & Midwifery
Jenny Johnson is Director of Nursing and Midwifery services and has enjoyed several years in this role, responsible for nursing and midwifery teams including:
- Maternity and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Medical, Surgical Inpatient Care and Theatres
- Intensive Care, Emergency and Critical Care
- Oncology and Palliative Care
- Renal and Respiratory
- After hours hospital management
- Ambulatory Care and Hospital in the Home
For more information on nursing or midwifery positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Wheeler, Mananger of Allied Health Services
The Allied Health Manager provides line management and leadership to the highly skilled Allied Health team, ensuring co-ordinated excellent clinical care to the population of Dubbo and surrounding communities.
I have been working at Dubbo Health Service since 1980, following completion of a Bachelor of Allied Science in Physiotherapy, with a break for child rearing duties.
The redevelopment will provide an opportunity to expand on the staff and services provided by the Allied Health team. This will be of particular benefit to the departments who have a sole therapist currently, the value added will be more than just the addition of a clinician.
I came to Dubbo as the first full year new graduate allocation Physiotherapist. My career has included working as a junior Physiotherapist, senior orthopaedic clinician, Physiotherapy manager, current District Physiotherapy Clinical Advisor and Dubbo Hospital Allied Health Manager. It has been rewarding to translate my frontline clinical observations into management goals to improve clinician satisfaction and patient outcomes.
Regan Woodman, Business Manager
Regan Woodman is the Business Manager and is responsible for providing specialist operational advice on the financial direction and resource management, to enable the hospital to achieve its clinical and corporate objectives;
- Providing financial expertise to the facility such as the development of hospital-wide business plans, annual budgets and activity forecasts and analysis of operational and financial results.
- Leading and managing Administration employees in key areas of the hospital.
For information on Administration positions please contact Georgina McMahon at email@example.com